lunes, 25 de octubre de 2010

Ceremonias de mormones basadas en rituales masónicos (no cristianos)

The Occult Practice of the Mormon Temple Ceremony


Real Evidence Why Mormonism Can't Be Christian

I know that by even discussing this topic, I will deeply upset any LDS who might come upon this Hub. I know any LDS reading this won't believe that I'm truly sorry for upsetting anyone. I don't take any satisfaction in doing so. However, when I was in the cult The Way International (TWI) I sometimes would have friends, or loved ones boldly even in many cases, bluntly tell me the truth of the gospel. They would tell me the truth about the teachings of the cult I was in. While at the time, I was "offended" and very angry when they would do such a thing - in retrospect, I'm SO GLAD THEY DID.
However - I am aware, that this type of Hub/blog is going to turn away LDS rather than turn them to the one true Living Lord our God. I understand that. Sadly I understand why that will happen. This Hub will contain a link that in specific detail explains why the Mormon Temple Ceremony is not only NOT Christian, it's not Jewish/Old Testament and completely UN Biblical - but it is literally a ceremony filled with occult practices. Because what a Mormon does in this ceremony is completely secret - so secret they are forbidden to speak about it to anyone, even their own spouse - the fact I will be posting a link to what goes on in this "secret" ritual is going to be very offensive to any LDS who might come across this Hub. Nowscape is the place to go to see this creepy ceremony the Mormons perform in various fashions.
So if what is written here is offensive to the Mormon reader - I'm honestly sorry - but the truth WILL set you free -- and the fact is - this ceremony has never been a Christian or Jewish ceremony. Ever. And the fact is, I'm actually not writing this for LDS - I'm writing this for someone like me - back in 1982 - who was searching for God. I was seeking something I wasn't quite sure of, but I knew in an abstract sense - I wanted to have a relationship with God. In my search - I stumbled upon a group of very nice people who told me - by opening their Bible - that I could have a PERSONAL relationship with Jesus Christ - and from that first encounter with a family friend, I was hooked. The problem was - I was hooked and drawn into a cult called The Way International.
Today - I have long been set free from the brainwashing I experienced in that cult. Praise God! And I have that personal relationship with Jesus Christ. I've always said, God had to break me to make me who I am today! And I wouldn't change a thing! So I write for God - and I write because I know the Lord saved me from this cult so that I would have the true experience of knowing what it is like to be brainwashed - just like Mormons are - to be so blinded spiritually - that you can see the world through eyes that have a veil over them. I write because I want to warn others - DO NOT GET INVOLVED WITH THE CULT OF MORMONISM. If you're searching and considering the Mormon Church - that is NOT the place to find the TRUE Lord Jesus Christ - the ONLY Savior who can save you.
Why can't you find Jesus in the Mormon Church. Well - the Bible tells us:
Joh 4:24  God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship in spirit and truth.
Joh 14:6  Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, and the truth, and the life: no one cometh unto the Father, but by me.
Joh 14:7  If ye had known me, ye would have known my Father also: from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.
Joh 15:26  But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall bear witness of me:
Joh 15:27  and ye also bear witness, because ye have been with me from the beginning.
And I guarantee - this is not at all a comprehensive report about the importance of TRUTH when it comes to the worship of Jesus Christ. Without knowing the Lord IN TRUTH - a person CAN NOT KNOW HIM. The Holy Spirit - what John refers to in 15:26 is a SPIRIT IF TRUTH. Thi is the very spirit who lives inside every single Born Again believer in Jesus Christ has living inside them. The Holy Spirit can not live inside anyone who does not know the TRUE living Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Period. So if someone ONLY knows the Mormon Jesus - they do not know the Lord in Truth. EVEN IF someone goes through the "sacred" Mormon Temple Ceremony and believes in the Mormon gods with all their heart. Passionate belief does not a a salvation make.
For example - if I believed that Jesus Christ was a Yorkshire Terrier - it does not matter that I call this little Yorkie JESUS. It doesn't matter that I go to the alter of this Yorkshire Terrier and pray with ALL MY HEART to this Yorkshire Terrier. It -- unfortunately - means NOTHING that I have such passion I worship this dog every single day of my life. Even if I perform "miracles." Jesus TELLS us this Himself:
Mat 7:21  Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father who is in heaven. Mat 7:22  Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy by thy name, and by thy name cast out demons, and by thy name do many mighty works? Mat 7:23  And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
If an LDS Church member actually took the time to read this far - I ask that you consider something. If I'M wrong - I'll stand before the Lord on judgment day with an "Ooops! MY BAD!" and if Mormon teachings are correct - I'll only end up on a lower Mormon level of heaven. I won't get that planet to rule over. If YOU - as a Mormon who ONLY knows the Mormon Jesus Christ - are wrong - then your very soul is in peril for eternity.
What most of the public don't understand is the Temple Ceremony is not only important for Mormons because they are supposed to pray for the dead so that they may be "baptized" - but all Mormons are supposed to be married in the Temple. In order for this to happen however, Mormons MUST tithe -so essentially - they must pay for their salvation. As getting married to another Mormon in the Mormon Temple Ceremony is the only way to the highest Mormon Salvation.
The other very, very troubling part of this is - Mormons believe they are "progressing" gods. Gods in "embryo". The Temple Ceremony - as you can read by going to Nowscape - is also to marry to Mormons in a very occultic filled ceremony including receiving "secret" names that the husband call the wife "through the veil" as this is the ONLY way a Mormon woman can see salvation according to the Mormon Church.
Once called through the veil - (this is after death) the husband and wife will finally become gods - she will be a goddess and she will rule -- with her husband - over a planet earth - just like the earth we all live on now. She is going to have "spirit babies" - i.e. - this goddess will always be pregnant - so she can give birth to populate their planet.
So other than the fact that Mormons believe they can become gods someday rulling over their own planet earth - ignoring the Temple Ceremomy that is filled with occult and Masonic rituals that have ZERO basis in the Bible - but the fact that Mormons believe they can become A GOD alone disqualifies them from being a Christian organization.
If you think these people are nice people - the Mormons who are trying to get you to join their church - they probably are. But they're brainwashed. When I was in the cult I was in someone literally said to me, "Could you BE any nicer?!" I was "nice" but I was brainwashed.
Mormons believe the cult teachings of Mormonism and are trying to lead you and your soul to the very depths of hell. Don't be fooled by the nice facade of Mormonism. Find a legitimate main-stream Christian organization you can feel comfortable with and seek the true Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. He can't be found in Mormonism. Jesus can and will be found in the Bible - He's there - no matter who you are, no matter what you've done. Just turn to the only one who can save you - Jesus Christ. No church can save you. Only the TRUE Lord - Jesus Christ.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario